Prickly Paloma Non-Alcoholic Agave Cocktail
A citrus and bittersweet cocktail that showcases the lively pairing of Organic Blue Weber Agave, Prickly Pear Cactus Fruit, Grapefruit & Orange Bitters, Jicama and Lime juice, floral-tart Hibiscus and Desert Botanicals.
Size 4 Pack
- 100% Plant Based Ingredients: This Alcohol Free Paloma is a citrusy bittersweet cocktail that showcases the unique combination of organic Blue Weber Agave, Prickly Pear Cactus Fruit, tangy Grapefruit, Orange Agave Bitters, crisp Jicama, and floral-tart Hibiscus. We use only the highest quality organic agave from the Mexican Jalisco Highlands, which we carefully blend with natural fruits, herbs, and roots, and infuse with desert botanicals and functional adaptogens.
- The Parch Effect: Each non alcoholic Prickly Paloma cocktail contains up to 285mg of our custom combination of Ashwagandha, L-Theanine, American Ginseng, and GABA. When consumed regularly Adaptogens help your body better manage stress by protecting against adrenal fatigue. We call this ‘The Parch Effect’.
- Biodiverse & Sustainable: We studied ancient beverages, rituals, and botanical infusions across Mexico and the Southwestern US and worked with an ethnobotanist and mixologist to create our Parch non alcoholic drinks. Our all-natural adult beverages are inspired by the Sonoran Desert and its lush biodiversity. Each sip of these nonalcoholic cocktails offers complex flavors from unique pairings of desert ingredients based on the ethos that “what grows together, goes together”.
- Stress Relief Adaptogenic Mocktail: Adaptogens are powerful plants celebrated for centuries for their ability to help improve vitality, stabilize mood, and improve performance. Naturopathic doctor Dr. Vivian Lord ND chose our blend of 4 active adaptogens to replace alcohol and work with your body’s natural functions to relieve stress and optimize wellbeing. Our caffeine-free paloma cocktail is a great gift for sober curious friends and family.
- About Parch: Ethically minded and sustainably made by Latin X and female founders, all our products are plant-based, vegan, and made in harmony with the Sonoran Desert. We give 1% to the Desert through our partnership with the Mission Garden, Tucson AZ to support their research in arid-adapted crops and indigenous plants aligned to our mission “Do No Harm.”